eNAC-8000（ePay Network Access Controller）is a proprietary network access device for both financial POS and telephone POS payment, is deployed to the bank/acquirer side. It is connected to POS terminals or interconnected to other NACs for stable and secure data transmission.
· Support both FSK and Modem modes, and support automatic intelligent adaptation.
· Support both NGN and IMS to adapt to the latest network access technologies of telecom carriers.
· One packet carries a maximum of 4 KB data.
· Support the ISDN and SS7 with good compatibility; access the carrier network as a core device.
· Support the power backup, and support the hot backup.
· One board supports a maximum of 120-channel simultaneous transactions; one chassis supports a maximum of 600-channel simultaneous transactions.
A reliable, innovative, and expendable network device for accessing POS/T-POS terminals provides a convenient maintenance tool. It minimizes routine maintenance costs, and meanwhile maximizes the profits when deploying the POS/T-POS services.
Integrating new technology to guarantee electronic transactions
eNAC8000 adopts the IMS/NGN technologies, increasing the user network access modes and making the electronic transaction deployed more easily and quickly. What’s more, eNAC8000 uses the embedded system and internal dual-star network to make sure the performance and reliability is perfect.
Intelligent mode identification to deploy services freely
For the POS and T-POS services, the eNAC8000 system identifies the POS or T-POS terminal intelligently. Based on the terminal type, the system can automatically communicate and process transactions.
Unified Maintenance and Management
The web based unified maintenance and management system ensures the administrator can easily and quickly Access, manage, and monitor the system running status.
Diversified intelligent monitoring to reduce operational costs
ENAC - 8000 provides diversified monitoring method, mainly include:
· Remote alarm based on the network.
· As a signaling device access of telecom carriers, support automatic failure alarm for telecom operators (when SS7 access) .
· Support automatically dials maintenance contact when there is any alarm. eNAC -8000 will automatically call maintenance contact as voice alarm.
Hot-Backup technology, to guarantee the stable running of the service
To ensure the service system can be running stably, eNAC8000 adopts the following technologies:
· Hot-Backup technology. The master and backup devices can be switched any time; the system supports the automatic switch and remote manual switch.
· Uplink board backup for redundancy.
· Each board can be running independently as a single system.
· Dual-Star network internally to ensure the system secure
· Hot Backup for main power supply.
· Dual-power input for redundancy
Uplink and Downlink Isolation
One Board as a Single System
Uplink Board Hot-Backup
Plug and Play
Dual Hot Backup
Maximum Capacity for One Board
Maximum Capacity for One Chassis
Both FSK and Modem
1000 MB Network
Maximum Capacity for One Packet
Line Quality Detection
POS Activity Detection
Web Configuration and Management
Centralized Network Management
Network Disconnection Alarm